Cabernet and Merlot Self- Catering Cottages
Each cottage has two bedrooms, comfortably sleeping four adults, a large living room with wood burning fire plus kitchen and dining areas. The bedrooms overlook the orchard and vineyard. Our cottages have their own private patios equipped with a BBQ.
Our outdoor saltwater pool is set beside the Merlot vines. It is open to all guests to relax, and cool off during the warmer months with sun lounges and a large umbrella provided for your comfort.
McCaffrey’s Estate is walking distance to many boutique cellar doors, the award winning Restaurant Botanica, Ironbark Hill Brewhouse, Yellow Billy Restaurant, Enzo Weddings & Estate Tuscany.
Hire or bring your own bike to enjoy a scenic bicycle ride along the Around Hermitage Cycleway, over 10 kilometres of dedicated cycle path. Horse riding and segway tours are also an option only a few minutes from our door. We are a short, ten minute drive to Hunter Valley Gardens, Harrigan’s Irish Pub & award winning golf courses.
Transfers available to and from Hunter Valley concerts at Bimbadgen Estate, Hope Estate and Roche Estate with Rover Coaches, please enquire for further details.
With an abundance of fabulous restaurants, cellar doors and wine tours to experience, we provide you with plenty of options to assist you when planning your time in the Hunter Valley.
McCaffrey’s Estate facilities
- Wood burning fireplaces (firewood supplied)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Breakfast hamper to get you started in our self catering cottage
- TV, DVD, Bluetooth Stereo
- Board games, bocce set, cards
- Tea and coffee pod machines
- Cutlery and crockery
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels
- BBQ and outdoor dining tables
- High chairs and travel cots available on request
- Children’s toys
- Private parking
- Group bookings for a maximum of 10 guests
- No pets